There are a few big trends already emerging this spring, and they look like so much fun:
- Stripes — Add a base coat in whatever nail polish color you’d like and then pick a contrasting color to stripe across it. Try vertical, horizontal or diagonal stripes to find a look that’s completely yours.
- Subtle Ombré — Remember the ombré trend that took the nail polish world by storm last year? Well, it’s back and it’s a little more subdued. Find two shades that aren’t too different from one another and bring the ombré trend back.
- Sparkle and Shimmer — There’s no better time to shimmer than spring! As with the ombré trend, you’ll want to keep this style subdued. Opt for a polish with a soft shimmer, like our All that Glitters nail polish, and add a little style to your next cocktail hour.
- Skin-Toned — Find a high-gloss polish that’s a close match to your skin tone, and flaunt those stunning nails!
- Bright Shades — Let your nails do all the talking with bright colors that attract attention from across the room.
- Pastel — Celebrate Easter with nails that resemble colorful Easter eggs. You can make this style all yours by trying a different color on each finger or keeping them all one shade.
- Blue-Green — Create an under-the-sea look by blending blue and green into a dreamy spring shade.
What nail trends are you most looking forward to this spring? Let us know in the comments below!