Spring is well under way, and we thought it would be a good idea to get you a little prepared for the outdoor season. We created the perfect Polyvore set to serve as a gluten-free beauty guide for the warm spring and summer weather. Take a look at our beauty favorites here:
- Catarzi Exclusive ASOS Floppy Hat – The floppy hat is all the rage this upcoming season. Although there are a wide variety of styles and materials - such as fedora, canvas and straw - to choose from, we love the idea of taking a tough winter material like wool to juxtapose it with spring. Not only does it put the cherry on top of your spring wardrobe but it also serves a functional purpose, which is to block the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Cleure Gluten-Free Day Cream – The summer heat has a tendency to dry out your skin, so it’s important to continuously keep your skin moisturized throughout the day. The skin around your face is especially sensitive, so try our day cream to keep moisturized. Enriched with shea butter, antioxidants and essential vitamins, Cleure’s all natural face moisturizer will have your radiant skin thanking you for taking such great care of it!
- Cleure Gluten-Free Natural Bronzer – With our all natural, gluten-free bronzer, we are excited to say that we can literally give you a natural sun-kissed look. All of our products, bronzer included, are free of any potentially irritating ingredients. The mineral bronzer is made for easy use with a shaker top, and its multi-application use allows it to function as eyeshadow, eyeliner, contour color and much more.
- Aveda Wooden Paddle Brush – We give this paddle brush major stars for its versatility. This hair brush is an excellent detangling tool that massages the scalp to energize and calm you simultaneously. It’s also a great every day, well-rounded brush for daily brushing or blow-drying and styling. Keep your mane in check through the summer heat with Aveda’s paddle brush, and don’t let that frizz get the best of you!
- Tory Burch turtle sunglasses – This spring, we are obsessed with turtle sunglasses. In whatever shape or form you choose them in, simply choose turtle. This vintage look is finally making its rounds and coming back for its time in the spotlight.
- Cleure Gluten-Free Lip Balm – You have your sun-kissed look on lock, but that all goes for naught if your lips themselves aren’t kissable. Cleure’s gluten-free lip balm is formulated with shea and cocoa butter to give your lips maximum moisture and hydration. Shea butter is known to be a natural sunscreen, so don’t be afraid to pucker up under the sun!
- Cleure Gluten-Free Sunscreen – We saved the best for last, because we cannot stress enough how important it is to keep your skin protected from UV rays from the sun. Not only do those rays encourage wrinkles, but they can significantly increase your chance for skin cancer. Cleure’s SPF 30 sunscreen offers broad-spectrum protection, made with 100% shea butter for moisture as well. It is made with non-irritating and hypoallergenic ingredients and can be used on any age or skin type.
We loved sharing some of our favorite beauty trends with you. Now it’s your turn to tell us yours. Comment below!