What many young women don’t even realize is that all of those daily activities and emotions contribute to the emergence of wrinkles. Having a picnic outside, frowning too much, sleeping on the sides of your face, flirting, laughing and just living life causes wrinkles. However, the biggest wrinkle-inducing culprit of them all is not age, it’s the sun. Any average Joe or Jane will experience sun exposure at least once per day, and any unprotected exposure to its powerful UV rays will be a detriment to your skin. These rays are so powerful that they reach past cloudy skies, tinted windshields and even the cold of winter. Other factors that cause to the degeneration of your skin cells are skin inflammation/irritation, cellular oxidation from the sun & pollution and other environmental factors.
With daily skin care maintenance, you lower the risk of experiencing health complications such as skin cancer, infections or diseases on top of adding the benefits of healthier and smoother looking skin. The worst thing you can do when trying to prevent visible aging is ignore your skin. Just like receiving a flu shot to avoid catching the flu, you should take care of your skin to prevent future health issues or skin degradation. And in terms of when to start investing in specific anti-aging products, it usually depends on your skin type. The drier your skin, the earlier you should start; the more oily your skin, the later you can push it back. If your skin type is focused towards the middle, called combination skin, you should start considering use of these products in your early to mid 20s.
At Cleure, we offer a few products for basic skin care and wrinkle prevention:
- Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen
- SPF 15 & 30 with safe and natural zinc oxide and titanium dioxide
- Made with 100% shea butter
- Deflects and blocks the sun’s rays
- Choose for dry, oily or combination skin
- Gently lift away makeup and debris
- All-in-one face and body wash
- Helps reduce and prevent acne, or dry skin
- Moisturizer for Day and Night
- Rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins for healthy, radiant skin
- Hydrates and revitalizes with added shea butter
- Not comedogenic - does not clog pores
- Eye Repair Gel
- With sodium hyaluronate to gently help boost elasticity and hydration
- Fruit acids (gentler form of glycolic acid) help retain moisture to help your skin feel smooth and soft
How do you protect your skin? Let us know in the comments!