|Youthful skin at any age|
Plump Up Naturally
Unhealthy skin becomes thin and dry, which shows or accentuates wrinkles. Making the skin look fuller, helps minimize them. Anti aging skin care for sensitive skin with fruit acids and sodium hyaluronate together, act as a natural and safer way to plump up, versus Botox. Sodium hyaluronate is found in connective tissue of our body to cushion and lubricate. It helps maintain water in your skin, which is the best way to hydrate and maintain moisture in skin. Keeping your skin hydrated, prevents drying and getting wrinkles. Sodium hyaluronate helps old surface skin cells to shed, and be replaced by new healthy cells. The skin feels softer, firmer, smoother and healthier. Fruit acids also help increase the thickness of deeper layers of skin, and this is how your skin feels firmer. It also helps promote production of skin collagen and elastin.
Many anti aging creams include retinoid or salicylic acids, however, these ingredients can be very irritating, specially if you have sensitive skin.
Replace Old Skin Cells Regularly
Skin cells shed and are replaced with new ones routinely. As we get older or don't clean properly, the old cells add up on the skin, causing clogged pores and an unhealthy complexion. A gentle exfoliating scrub with fine pumice is an excellent way to remove old skin cells and allow new ones to surface.
If your skin is not healthy, it will not stay hydrated no matter how much moisturizer you apply. Add weekly exfoliating to your skin care, and you'll notice a difference. Follow with a facial mask that contains kaolin clay and dead sea mud to help make your skin become silky smooth.
Makeup Tips to Hide Wrinkles
- Start with a cream concealer that matches your skin and using a concealer brush, lightly tap it on the wrinkles to hide them.
- Next, using a kabuki brush dusted lightly with loose mineral foundation, apply to your skin to blend in the concealer. This will avoid the "raccoon" look and give you an even toned, natural look. Stay away from loose powders that contain corn starch, since they may cause clogged pores and allergies.
- Applying too much foundation can accentuate wrinkles. Whether you opt for a liquid, cream or loose powder foundation, apply it lightly.
- Sweep blush on the apples of your cheeks for a more natural look.
- Focus on your eyes and apply makeup to make them look natural, yet beautiful. Keep your eyebrows shaped.
- Complement makeup with your lipstick with your mood or what you have on.
- Cosmetic rice powder used as a finishing powder hides wrinkles beautifully, minimizes shine, and helps keep your makeup stay on longer.
An Ounce of Prevention
Helping to prevent wrinkles is even more important towards maintaining healthy skin. When skin is unhealthy, fine lines and wrinkles appear early. Avoid skin care and cosmetics with harsh and irritating ingredients. Keep your skin clean with a gentle soap-free cleanser and skin care products free of salicylic acid. Always use a natural sunscreen that blocks ultraviolet rays with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, and wear sun glasses.