|Hypoallergenic eye makeup|
1. Conceal imperfections
Make any dark, under-eye circles or discolorations around or under your eyes disappear with a dab of concealer. Using a brush or your finger, apply cream concealer lightly and gently where skin shows imperfections. Gently blend and soften, never rub. The right shade should match your own skin tone.
2. No crease allowed
Dust lightly over the eye lid with a loose mineral rice powder. Cleure Rice Powder helps minimize oil, acts as setting powder and helps makeup stay on longer.
3. Eyeliner should be used next. You can use loose mineral powder or a soft pencil eyeliner. Liquid liners usually don't look natural or soft. Try to line your eyes as close to the lashes as possible, starting from the inner corner to the outer corner.
4. Apply loose mineral eyeshadow using one to three shades. Always blend for a natural look. Sweep across your eyelid to the brow with the lightest shade. Medium color should be applied to the lid only. The darker color is added to the crease.
5. Using a light shade, highlight the browbone from mid-brow outward. Remember to blend always.
6. Outline your brow with loose mineral shadow that best matches your hair color. Blend with a brush.
7. Finish with hypoallergenic mascara. Wiggle the mascara wand back and forth on your lashes. Wait a few seconds before applying, if needed, a second coat.
|Best mascara for sensitive eyes|