|Dry sensitive skin moisturizer|
To help minimize the problems, keeping your skin hydrated is important. The other most important fact is to stay away from products with irritating ingredients.
Tips for Dry Sensitive Skin Care
Healthy skin should be problem free. If you have dry sensitive skin, you've probably tried many brands of products, only to find that they don't work or make your symptoms worse. Genetics, lifestyle and allergies play a role in the cause of dry sensitive skin. The right skin care can make a huge difference in helping maintain problem free skin.
Your skin needs certain things daily to help bring about health.
- Clean your skin with a soap-free product. This means avoid any that contain sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). This ingredient can dry and irritate your skin.
- Drink a lot of water to maintain hydration for your cells. Water helps remove impurities from the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Healthy diet needs essential nutrients for radiant appearance. Essential fatty acids (EFA) omega-3 and omega-6 are important for healthy skin. EFAs help the protective cell membranes of the skin to function properly. This helps prevent dehydration and inflammation of the skin.
- Sun protection with SPF 15 to 30 is adequate for helping to prevent skin aging and harm. Only use sun block with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide that is made with non-nano particles.
- Antioxidants vitamin C and E in your moisturizer and in food to help build collagen and fight free radicals.
- Gentle dry sensitive skin face wash
- Moisturize with skin care that contains antioxidants vitamins C and E
- Mineral makeup tends to be more gentle
- Always use a moisturizing broad spectrum sunscreen with zinc oxide
- Wash your face in warm instead of hot water, which tends to deplete moisture
Avoid the following which can produce skin irritation:
- Products with too many potpourri of plant extracts or essential oils
- Formaldehyde derived ingredients such as imidazolidinyl urea, and diazolidinyl urea
- Fragrance in skin care
- Anti aging skin care with salicylic acid
- Soaps and cleansers with sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Don't rub your face while drying with a towel
- Avoid touching your face frequently which lead lead to irritation
The Right Choice for Dry Sensitive Skin Care
It's been reported that with age, skin may become more sensitive and dry. To prevent increase in sensitivity and dryness, proper care with the right products is important at any age. Cleure dry sensitive skin care are formulated to gently clean, moisturize and nourish your dry sensitive skin to bring about youthful, smooth, healthy skin.