|Acne Prone Free Skin|
Step 1: Clean your skin
An oil-free gentle cleanser is a must two times a day. Many that are made for acne, may end up being harsh and / or may leave your skin dry or flaky. Cleure Face & Body Wash is an excellent cleanser for acne skin.
Step 2: Use Oil Free Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin
Although your skin feels oily, keeping it healthy and hydrated is important. Anything too greasy can clog pores. Clogged pores means unhealthy skin and acne. Buy a non-comedogenic oil free moisturizer, which means it should not clog pores or lead to acne. You don't need to apply a heavy amount of oil-free moisturizer, but just a light amount will help hydration. But make sure your skin is clean.
Step 3: Weekly Exfoliating Scrub
A regular weekly use of an exfoliating scrub, will help remove dead cells, allowing new healthy cells to rise to the surface.
Step 4: Tips for preventing acne skin
- Avoid oil-based moisturizers and lotions.
- Don't pick at your pimples or touch them.
- Make sure to wash your hands before touching your face.
- Scrubbing your skin too hard can damage your skin and promote acne
- If you have dry skin with acne, use a moisturizer with shea butter. Shea butter is hydrating, but won't clog pores.
- Sunscreen SPF 15 before sun exposure will help prevent oil build up on your skin.
- Use makeup that is oil free and contains UV protection.
- Experts have founds foods like chocolate, don't cause acne. But it makes sense that eating more vegetables and whole grains instead of greasy fast foods or junk foods, only helps your skin towards health.
|Oil free moisturizer for acne|