|Sensitive Skin Care|
According to dermatologists, the most common reason is the unending quest for youthful skin by using new products. As they find that one brand doesn't make a difference they change to another. This constant obsession of trying new products can cause wear on your skin and irritation.
The bottom line is that not all sensitive skin is the same. Discovering your type and what's causing your particular skin irritation is the key to sensitive skin care.
1. Very dry skin
- Symptoms of tight, itchy skin may be caused by what you're cleaning your face with. Most cleansers contain sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). This harsh detergent breaks down the natural oil producing layer of the skin, making it impossible to hydrate and keep your skin moisturized and soft.
- Cleure Lotion Cleanser free of SLS is a skin life saver for those with dry skin. It's gentle and helps keep your skin soft and clean.
2. Burning and stinging
- Salicylic acid is one ingredient that is often added to skin care products to offset inflammation. Unfortunately, this chemical, which is also in aspirin types of products, can be highly irritating to sensitive skin.
- Retinoids in anti aging products are another culprit that can cause burning and stinging. Maintaining a daily skin care routine with gentle cleansers and moisturizers can make a huge difference. Simple solutions are better than brands promising anti aging with harsh irritating ingredients.
- Shea butter is a gentle anti aging moisturizer used in Cleure skin care that is the perfect fix for burning and stinging skin.
- If you have flushing with red patches that may be accompanied by red pimples, you have rosacea. You may have noticed that your skin is very easily irritated and the symptoms may be triggered from temperature changes, stress, and certain foods.
- Sun exposure can exacerbate the symptoms. Avoid harsh chemical sunblocks or products that are full of botanicals. The best gentle yet effective broad spectrum sunblock should contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Cleure SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide is the safest way to protect your skin.
4. Adult Acne
- Adult acne prone skin means you need special care to keep the pores in the skin clean. Not cleaning properly or using the wrong products (many acne skin brands contain irritating ingredients), can cause breakouts.
- Keeping your skin clean and hydrated can minimize acne flareups.
Cleure sensitive skin care products are formulated with gentle yet effective ingredients for all skin types. Take care of your skin, manage stress, eat nutritious and healthy foods, and you'll have a happy and healthy complexion.