1. Read the list of ingredients on the labels of any over-the-counter products for acne treatment. The following ingredients may be irritating to your skin:
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Salicylic acid
- Herbal extracts
- Diazolidinyl urea
- Propylene glycol
2. Stay away from exfoliates that are too abrasive. An exfoliator is helpful, but you should only choose one that is gentle. Fine pumice in a facial scrub is a gentle way to exfoliate. Avoid exfoliating frequently. Start with once every other week and see how your skin reacts. You should not use a facial exfoliator more than once per week.
3. Use a gentle cleanser that cleans without stripping your skin of natural oils. Cleansers with sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) can dry the skin as well as irritate it. Never scrub hard during the daily cleansing process. This can also irritate your skin. Two time a day, preferably morning and evening, are sufficient for cleaning.
4. Use a rice powder finishing powder to minimize shine and oil. Rice powder absorbs oil on your skin.
5. Use an oil free moisturizer. All skin need moisturizing. If you don't deplete your skin of natural oils, but keep it clean, your skin cells will remain hydrated. This is crucial for healthy skin.
6. Take a skin, hair and nail supplement to make sure you're getting adequate nutrients to your skin cells.
7. Drink at least 8 glasses of water and eat a balanced diet.
8. Manage stress and your life. Exercise regularly and have fun.
|Rice Veil Finishing Powder|