Essentials for Healthy Skin
If you want to fend off sensitive skin with all the horrible symptoms associated with it, let's see what it takes to have healthy skin:
1. Remember the saying, "you are what you eat". Researchers have evidence that what we eat does play a huge role in our health. Our skin is the largest organ in our body, and what we eat, does make an impact. For healthy skin, make sure you drink plenty of water, stay away from sugary soft drinks and simple carbohydrates, such as sugar, and white flour. Eat meals rich in green vegetables and low fat meat. You'll be surprised how quickly you get over the sugar addiction, once you stop eating it for a few days.
2. Quit bad habits such as tobacco, recreational drugs or excessive alcohol use. These habits rob your body of essential nutrients that can lead to unhealthy skin.
3. Learn to relax more. Take long walks in fresh air, exercise, get a massage, and learn to laugh more. These help you manage daily stress that everyone faces, which again, can lead to very unhealthy skin.
Easy Remedies for Sensitive Skin Care
|Click for gentle dry skin cleanser|
2. Give yourself a facial with a gentle facial scrub and mask. Use weekly for oily acne prone skin, or monthly for other skin types. A gentle facial scrub helps remove accumulated dead cells, allowing new cells to surface.
3. Use non-irritating skin care, such as Cleure sensitive skin care products, instead of jumping from one brand to another. This can be expensive and exposing your skin to harsh ingredients.
|Click here for exfoliating scrub and gentle mask|