No matter how old you are, if you have an effective daily routine of care for your skin, you will enjoy youthful, radiant complexion at any age.
The Aging Skin Process
Every day you shed dead cell, and new cells get generated to replace the old ones. This turnover of cells slows down as you get older. New cells are not generated as quickly, and dead cells continue to build up and accumulate on your skin. If the dead cells are not removed, their build up can make for unhealthy skin.
Not only are new cells not generated as quickly to replace old ones, but collagen breaks down and is not produced sufficiently to keep your skin from sagging. Collagen is important along with elastin, because they help keep your skin full, and free of fine lines and wrinkles. This is why it is available in injectable form to help plump up the lips or face.
|Click here for Natural Sunscreen|
Other factors that quicken the aging skin process include:
- Cigarette smoke
Anti Aging Skin Care Home Remedies
Like anything else in life, it takes good habits to nurture healthy, youthful, age-fighting skin. The best tips to follow to fight back aging include:
|Click here for anti aging moisturizer|
- Protect your skin when you're exposed to the sun, specially between 10 AM and 2 PM. This is when UV rays are strongest. Use a natural UV sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide with SPF 30, which will block approximately 97%, including UVA (ages your skin) and UVB (causes sunburn).
- Healthy life style should include exercise, adequate sleep and drinking enough water. These help improve circulation, manage stress and hydrate your skin.
- Take an anti aging supplement for hair, skin and nails.
- Use anti aging moisturizer with antioxidants. Dermatologists agree antioxidants are vital to youthful skin.
- Clean and moisturize your skin with Cleure sensitive skin anti aging products. These are gentle and non-irritating.
Click Here for Anti Aging Skin Supplement