- Sun's harmful rays
- Winter's cold and summer's heat
- Bacteria and virus that daily may have an opportunity to attack your body
- Poor nutrition
- Sun exposure
- Neglect or poor skin care
3. A makeup makeover can help freshen and make your face look younger. There are certain tricks when applying makeup that can help minimize the appearance of aging. Use mineral makeup, but apply it lightly. A heavy slather of liquid or powder concealer or foundation can accentuate cracks and lines on your skin. Instead, apply your moisturizer first (this can also act as primer), then a light application of foundation. For concealer, always dab it on instead of rubbing it on. Don't forget your eyes, instead frame them with flattering, natural looking eye liner and shadow. Your eye brows should be shaped and filled in and in neatly in place. Use soft shades that compliment your complexion and use mascara to highlight your lashes softly. Thick, clumped mascara is not very flattering. A magnifying mirror can help get those unwanted hairs from under the brows and to apply your makeup correctly. Apply lipstick that stays on your lips, instead of bleeding.
4. Surface stains on teeth can give the appearance of aging. Use a non-abrasive toothpaste that brightens your teeth and helps remove surface stains. Toothpaste with harsh abrasives can cause sensitivity.
5. Dark circles under the eyes can also make you look older. It may be that you just need rest and extra sleep or there may be other causes, such as thinning of the skin under the eyes with age. A good concealer can help camouflage dark circles and age spots. Make sure to dab and not rub the concealer on and choose one that best matches your skin. Make sure to wear sun glasses to help protect the delicate skin around the eyes from the sun. Squinting can increase lines and wrinkles over time. Cataracts can be prevented or delayed with the use of sun glasses.
6. Thin hair can age you. Thinning hair can look fuller with added volume. Use a volumizing shampoo that is free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). SLS tends to dry the scalp and may cause allergies. Get some tips from your hairdresser on how to give the appearance of added volume through your next hair cut and style appointment. Some women and men look absolutely marvelous with gray hair, while others look older and washed out. Decide where you belong and find a hair color that suits your complexion.
8. Supplements formulated for healthy skin, hair and nails can also be helpful to promote collagen and to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
9. Omega-3 fatty acids can help fight wrinkles and aging by keeping your skin healthy and radiant.
10. Your hands can look crinkled and dry, aging you prematurely. Shea butter body lotion is excellent for moisturizing your whole body. For very dry skin, emu oil is a great non-greasy moisturizer. Emu oil is also great for dry cuticles and heels. A pumice stone can be used to remove some of the dead skin after soaking your feet. Follow by applying shea butter body lotion or purified emu oil.
Sensitive Skin Products: Ingredients and Benefits for Aging Skin
One of the chief benefits of choosing Cleure gentle, yet effective and safe sensitive skin products is the list of ingredients. By using only non-irritating ingredients, you are able to nourish your skin, which goes a long way towards fighting the signs of aging. Because the products are free from harsh chemicals and rich in anti-oxidants, anti aging ingredients, Shea Butter, and many other vital nutrients, aging skin will regain its youthful appearance.
Choose Cleure Sensitive Skin Products
When you visit www.Cleure.com, you’ll find a vast inventory of sensitive skin products, which can successfully address the signs of aging, acne, and many other skin issues. Day Cream Moisturizer, Anti-Aging Night Cream, gentle lotion Cleanser, and many other products are ideal for all ages and many problem skin conditions. Visit Cleure today and bring back vitality and youth to your skin.