With most of us, each passing year means gradual changes in our body. These changes can affect how we feel and look. There have been many anti aging articles and books written about how to stay healthier on the inside and ways to look more youthful and beautiful on the outside. The tips on anti aging skin care below are the culmination of the best things you can to, besides changing your genes, for a healthier, youthful, and more beautiful you.
Foods and Anti Aging Vitamins that Help You Stay Young
- Coffee has been reported to be loaded with antioxidants. Recent reports suggest java helps lower the risk of stroke by 14%.
- Anti aging vitamins with biotin, calcium and vitamin B12 are essential for healthy nails, hair and skin.
- One or two days a week, eat fruit for breakfast and lunch. For dinner have a healthy balance of fish or skinless chicken with steamed veggies and a salad. This mini cleanse can help keep you feeling good and full of pep.
Makeup that Makes a Difference
- Puffy eyes with dark circles can appear to add years to your appearance. Use an eye gel to help reduce puffiness and under eye circles. Injections and surgery will have to be repeated and are very costly. A high quality, sensitive skin, non-irritating eye gel or eye cream can make a dramatic difference when used regularly.
- Focus on your eyes by defining your eyebrows and shaping them
naturally. Fill in any holes or sparse areas with an eyebrow pencil and dab on
powder to add color.
- Use a shadow that best matches your skin to dust on your eye lid. Use a darker taupe into the crease.
- Use makeup that give your skin sun protection, such a loose mineral powder with zinc oxide SPF sun block.
Routine for Anti-Aging Skin Care
1. During the day use a gentle cleanser free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). Also make sure it's fragrance-free.
2. Use day cream anti aging moisturizer that includes antioxidants such as vitamins C and E. These help prevent break down of collagen and help your skin repair itself.
3. Use an SPF with longer exposure in the sun that has zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. These two ingredients provide sun block safely.
4. Use a gentle cleanser at night time to wash your face and remove makeup and pollutants. Get the circulation going with circular motions.
5. Use an anti aging repair gel that is non-irritating, instead of the prescription retinol.
6. Hydrate at night time with a night cream that fights wrinkles.