Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cleure Non-Toxic Nail Polish: Common Hazards in Traditional Nail Polish

The personal care market is filled with products that all too often contain harsh and even toxic ingredients. For those in search of cruelty-free and safe cosmetics, non-toxic nail polish is one of the many product options. Unbeknownst to many consumers, traditional nail polish is chock-full of toxins, which may lead to serious risks and adverse reactions.

Avoid Environmental Hazards With Non-Toxic Nail Polish

When searching for a new nail color for the season or a special occasion, women are more often turning to the natural products market in search of safe cosmetics. Non-toxic nail polish from Cleure comes in every color of the rainbow and is completely natural, which prevents any adverse reactions. Some common toxins found in traditional nail polish include:

Dibutyl Phthalates—Found in most nail polish, these chemicals are linked to problems like early puberty in girls, nausea, vomiting, and dizziness. They may also have long-term consequences, like kidney and liver damage.
Toluene—This clear and colorless chemical is utilized in the production of dyes and paints. Toluene is also found in paint thinners and explosives.
Formaldehyde—Found in most traditional nail polish, formaldehyde is a preservative, which can lead to wheezing, coughing, and other adverse reactions.

When you’re ready to find a vast selection of colorful natural non-toxic nail polish, visit www.Cleure.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.