If you have any scars or blemishes on your eyelid, first dab Cleure Total Cover Concealer with a small brush or makeup sponge to the area.
1. Eyeliner pencil should be soft and easy to apply. You should not have to press hard to see any color.
2. Always choose a shade that compliments your eye color:
- Brown eyes best eyeliner shade is brown, smokey green or purple
- Blue eyes can choose dark brown eyeliner.
- Green eyes look best with brown, smokey green, purple or bronze eyeliner.
4. Next starting with the outer corner of the eye, draw a line under the bottom lashes to the center of the eye under the pupil. For the lower line, stopping at the center, makes the eye appear wider. If you desire, you can line the remainder of your lower lash area from the inner corner to the center.
5. For both the upper and lower area, keep the line thin on the inner corner and thicker on the outer corner.
6. For a softer look, gently smudge the line with a small brush from the 5 Piece Brush Set.