1. Moisturize your skin before applying concealer. This step is important for a number of reasons:
- Properly primes the skin.
- Allows for concealer to be applied easily.
- Diminishes risk of accentuating wrinkles and fine lines as concealer is applied to hide under eye circles.
- If you see blue/gray color under your eyes, opt for an orange based concealer.
- For fair skin, light to medium peach color works best.
- Dark or medium skin should use a dark peach or cocoa-orange color.
3. You can use your finger to tap or press on (never rub or smear) with a thin coat around the areas you want to hide.
4. Blend with a loose mineral foundation that matches your skin. Apply the foundation with a Kabuki brush. Make sure you only have a small amount of loose mineral foundation on the brush. Otherwise, it will make wrinkles look more visible.
5. Finish with a sheer translucent loose finishing powder to set it all in place and to help your makeup stay on longer.
|Concealer to hide dark circles under eyes|